This blog will likely go dark over the next few months as I begin working on my final year project, a study of foot gesture recognition. I may write a few blog entries on my progress in this area, but I want the focus of this site to be on software, hardware, and video games rather than Computer Science. However, I thought I’d share, as a memory aid to myself and a point of interest to others, the tech/game articles that I’ll be writing if and when I have time to do so.
- A parodic review of “Duty Calls” for the PC
- A multiplayer review of Bad Company 2: Vietnam for PC
- A multiplayer review of Call of Duty: Black Ops PC
- A comparison of Black Ops on PC and 360
- A review of Dead Space 2, likely the PS3 version
- A review of Little Big Planet 2 for PS3
- A review of Defy Gravity, an Indie game for PC
- A review of World of Tanks, a freemium MMOTPG for PC
If you’ve particular interest in any of these, please let me know. I won’t have time to deliver reviews on all of them in a timely fashion, so suggestions are always appreciated.